This Quick Start Guide is designed to help enterprise users navigate through the backend of Panoskin, view and operate their virtual tours, learn how to embed and more.
1. Navigate to login.panoskin.com.
2. Type in the Username and Password provided to you by your LCP360 Support Specialist.
If you forget your password, please contact your Panoskin Administrator to reset it.
As best practice, it is important to update your password after your first login.
1. Click the Gear Icon at the very bottom of the left navigation, labeled Account Settings.
2. From this section, you can update your password.
3. Once you've updated and confirmed your password, click Update.
Your Panoskin Dashboard allows you to access your analytics as well as navigate your various virtual tours.
Let’s take a quick tour of the options located on the navigation bar on the left:
Dashboard: When you first log into Panoskin, you will land on your Dashboard. Here you can check the global analytics for your tours by selecting the Global Stats icon, and see your plan overview. Additionally, you can open a Support Ticket and check the Knowledge Base.
My Tours: View your tours
My Themes: View your unique virtual tour custom themes and make theme edits
My Users: View list of users, add new users, remove users and update user permissions
Account Settings: Access and update your profile information or change your password
As an administrator, you can control who has access to your Panoskin Dashboard, as well as which tours your viewers can see.
To add new users:
1. Click the My Users button in the left navigation.
2. At the top of the page, click "Add" to add a new user.
3. Select one of the 3 Role types of the new user along with basic user information. The password can be reset by the user once they log in for the first time.
Admin: Can view tours, edit themes, add/ remove users, add viewer permissions, and reset user passwords
Editor: Can view tours that they were given permission to and edit themes
Viewer: Can view tours that they were given permission
4. To remove a user click on the username of the individual you want to delete from the Users list. Select the Delete User button from the Update User window.
One of the most dynamic features of Panoskin is the ability to share your virtual tours and embed them directly on your website to convert more users.
1. From the Panoskin Dashboard, navigate to the My Tours section.
2. Click the name of the tour you will be sharing.
3. Click the Share tab.
</> Embed: Provides a unique code for embedding the Panoskin Tour on your webpage or Facebook profile.
Tour URL: Quick link to the tour that can be inserted into websites, email, etc.
QR Code: Allows you to seamlessly share your Panoskin virtual tour. Download the code and print off as stickers, signs, handouts, or share them digitally. Add codes to tabletop signs, leasing office desks, or even door decals when the building is closed to maximize visibility and streamline the scheduling process.
4. Click the Tour URL and copy the link in the box to share.
5. Click Embed for your embed code to add the tour to your webpage.
6. Click the QR Code to save image to use in marketing.
The analytics associated with your Panoskin tour allows you to understand how your customers are using the tool. It’s important to know exactly what is being measured in order to make informed decisions about your tour and business.
Let’s walk through of each of the key metrics:
Bounce Rate: Percentage of people who land on the tour and do not engage
Engagement Rate: Percentage of people who land on the tour and engage
Carousel Views: Percentage of scene views that come from the carousel
Visits: Counts the number of times the tour is loaded
Views: Counts the number of 360 scenes viewed
Clicks: Counts the number of clicks on the right hand menu
Conversions: Counts the number of times the call to action button is clicked
Scenes/Views: Counts the number of times an individual scene is viewed
You can offer guided tours for up to 25 individuals in high resolution with smooth navigation. This feature requires no downloads or plugins, and will work on any computer or mobile device.
1. Once you’ve selected a tour from the My Tours section, select the Meeting tab.
2. Click Start Meeting.
3. Once your tour loads, you can add individuals to the meeting by clicking the add users icon.
4. You will be prompted to add the email addresses of the individuals you wish to join the meeting session. After you type in an email, click “+Add attendee” to add them to the list before sending. If you are inviting more than one person to a meeting, you need to click“+Add attendee” after each email.
5. Once you send out the invitation, users will receive the request via a property branded email. They will then click on the Join Meeting link that will prompt them to enter their name and email.
6. As users join the meeting, you will see their names populate under the Connected section on the right-hand bar.
7. To start the meeting, simply move your screen and it will mirror on your prospects device. To enter full screen mode, click the expand icon.
8. To exit the meeting, click the X icon.
After you've ended the guided tour, the individual will be redirected to the Panoskin virtual tour to continue exploring your property.
In addition, you can track the activity of your meetings in the Reporting tab. There you can see who from your team ran a meeting, the email address(es) of meeting participants and when meetings took place.
Have a question about your Panoskin virtual tour or don't see what you're looking for? Contact our support team at support@LCP360.com.