You can offer guided tours for up to 25 individuals in high resolution with smooth navigation. This feature requires no downloads or plugins, and will work on any computer or mobile device.
1. Once you’ve selected a tour from the My Tours section, select the Meeting tab.
2. Click Start Meeting.
3. Once your tour loads, you can add individuals to the meeting by click the add users icon.
4. You will be prompted to add the email addresses of the individuals you wish to join the meeting session. After you type in an email, click “+” to add them to the list before sending.
5. Once you send out the invitation, users will receive the request via a property branded email. They will then click on the Join Meeting link that will prompt them to enter their name and email.
6. As users join the meeting, you will see their names populate under the Connected section on the right-hand bar.
7. To enter full screen mode, click the expand icon.
8. To exit the meeting, click the X.
After you've ended the guided tour, the individual will be redirected to the Panoskin virtual tour to continue exploring your property.
In addition, you can track the activity of your meetings in the Reporting tab. There you can see who from your team ran a meeting, the email address(es) of meeting participants and when meetings took place.